hell yeh that concert was awesome that girl was goin crazy throwin her undies up on stage and everything.
This is a lil girl rockin out at one of our concerts..This is proof that we have people rockin out at our concerts
![]()
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/thescheme2.jpg[/img]
hell yeh that concert was awesome that girl was goin crazy throwin her undies up on stage and everything.
ROCK!! ROCK ON!!!
Told yall, our concerts are just like this! We need rodies if anyone is interesed our next tour is coming this Christmas its the Rock ON Christmas Tour!!!
rock on!
heck man, i woulda went if i knew there was gonna be chicks like that there(party animals). I coulda got rid of some of these mardi-gras beeds that i have been saving up
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
That was one of wildest concerts ever. People were going crazy. This was probably our best concert to date. Also be on the look out for our website and fan club. Hopefully we will have them both up and running within a couple of weeks.
Once again I want to mention the Rock On Christmas tour coming up. The dates havent been decide yet or the cities, but as soon as we get word we will let you know.
"BANG YOUR HEAD"
Bang Your Head.
us take a road trip to there concert this christmas 111
We might just have to put on a concert in Wise Co. for yall a good christmas present.
Id like to see how good some of yall can Rock
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/thescheme2.jpg[/img]
Wow, that whole one little girl is quite a fan base! Congrats.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
i didnt know yall gave concerts in the back of cars
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
hahaha! I want a concert in the back of my car!
I always think these threads are hilarious. I don't know why some people always get ticked off by them. I mean, this is the "About everything and Nothing" forum.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Bookmarks